A recent Federal Circuit decision could have substantial implications on whether the Department of Veterans Affairs (“VA”) choses to set aside work for veteran-owned small businesses (“VOSBs”) and service-disabled,...more
According to the latest statistics available from the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO), roughly half of all bid protests filed at the GAO are dismissed within 30 days of filing. Of these, the majority of dismissals...more
In this presentation:
- Current climate
- Why does the Government suspend or debar a contractor?
- What does it mean to be suspended or debarred?
- What process does the Government follow to...more
To paraphrase Virgil, beware of agency counsel bearing gifts. Under the U.S. Government Accountability Office’s (GAO) bid protest rules, an agency is required to produce a report within 30 days of a protest that includes a...more
In this issue:
- Protecting Your Website - The Top Eight Things You Should Know
- Securing Corrective Action May Raise Further Challenges
- Get in the Ring: Contractors Opposed to the Proposed Extension...more
You’ve just secured a high dollar government contract award. After weeks of proposal preparation effort, thousands of dollars in costs, and months of waiting, your business stands to receive a major boon. Then comes the...more