A recent decision from the Eleventh Circuit indicates that deterring future white collar crime is a substantial factor in shaping appellate court rulings relating to appropriate sentences for fraud, particularly when a...more
In This Issue:
- Third Circuit Panel Liberalizes “Protected Activity” Immunity for Employees Claiming Whistleblower Status
- Doing Time: A Requirement for White Collar Crime?
- Casting a Smaller Net:...more
In This issue:
- DOJ and SEC Issue Long-Awaited Guidance on the FCPA
- Recent Sentencings of Executives Serve as Reminder of Risks of Responsible Corporate Officer Prosecutions; Risks Grow for Medical Device...more