In This Issue:
- Global Banking Group Calls for Several Rates to Replace Libor
- U.S. Applies Money-Laundering Rules to "Virtual Currencies"
- SEC Says Big Banks Don't Have to Hold Shareholder Break-Up Votes
- CFPB Credit Unions International Accounting Standards Board Libor Loans Money Laundering SEC Shareholder Votes Small Business Student Loans TARP Virtual Currency
Few would dispute that the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act or Act) has fundamentally altered the residential mortgage industry. Although the Act was passed just over three years ago,...more
- Ability-to-Repay CFPB Dodd-Frank Loans Mortgages Qualified Mortgage Rule Rebuttable Presumptions Safe Harbors
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo