This week, the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE) and the Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) released the findings from their 2014 Helpline Calls and Incident Reports Whistleblower survey. The survey was...more
A memorandum released yesterday by Senator Charles E. Grassley highlights allegations that 14 of the 15 executive branch departments are in violation of the Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act (WPEA)....more
In This Presentation:
• What’s Happening With Call Volume?
• The Repeat Reporter Story
• Allegation Categories Remarkably Consistent
• The Decline of the Anonymous Reporter?
• Substantiation Rate Gets...more
Last week, Carrie Penman and I hosted the “Benchmarking Your Hotline: How Does Your Data Measure Up Against NAVEX Global’s 2014 Benchmarks?” webinar where we discussed top-level findings from NAVEX Global’s 2014 Hotline...more