In this presentation:
- Eligible Organizations: Those qualified under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- More complicated than the typical bank loan.
- To qualify for tax exemption, the...more
- 501(c)(3) Borrowers Conduit Borrowing Exempt Organizations Financing Income Taxes Safe Harbors Tax Exemptions
Jeff Tenenbaum discusses the IRS’ inappropriate flagging of conservative political groups for additional review during the 2012 election season
On May 10, 2013, the nonprofit tax bar – and much of the country – was...more
- Conservatives DOJ Exempt Organizations IRS Political Affiliation Political Scandals Tax Exemptions
In October 2008, the Internal Revenue Service (the “IRS”) began work on the Nonprofit Colleges and Universities Compliance Project (the “Project”). The IRS sent out an initial compliance questionnaire to over 400 tax-exempt...more
- Business Income Colleges Executive Compensation Exempt Organizations IRS Universities
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) recently issued its Exempt Organizations 2012 Annual Report and 2013 Workplan (Workplan). The Workplan provides information and guidance for tax-exempt organizations regarding compliance...more
- Compliance Exempt Organizations IRS
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo