- FDIC filing more suits against officers and directors of failed financial institutions
- Third Circuit upholds 12-year prison sentence for former BigLaw associate
- Health care executives...more
- A failure to meet medical standards, by itself, would not sustain a health care fraud conviction.
- The government, however, typically offers additional evidence sufficient to establish knowledge...more
In This Issue:
- SEC Charges Municipal Bond Issuer with Securities Fraud for Misleading Statements on Issuer’s Website
- State v. Brown Affords Managers in the Mortgage Processing Industry a Cautionary Tale