Recognizing that the requirement to have a detailed written plan document for a 403(b) retirement plan was a new and arduous task for many non-profit entities who sponsored such plans, the IRS has now published favorable...more
- 403(b) Plans IRS Retirement Plan
In This Alert:
- A. What Is The Employer Shared Responsibility Penalty?
- What Is The “Failure To Offer Coverage Penalty”?
- How Is The “Failure To Offer Coverage Penalty” Calculated?
- What Is...more
- Affordable Care Act Compliance Employer Group Health Plans Healthcare IRS Pay or Play Penalties Reporting Requirements
Earlier this month we notified you that that under the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012—i.e., the “fiscal cliff legislation”—Congress extended the ability of employers to pay or reimburse an employee on a tax-free basis...more
- Adoption American Taxpayer Relief Act Defined Contribution Plans Employee Benefits Fiscal Cliff Income Taxes IRA Payroll Taxes Roth Conversions
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo