In a landmark decision for the Iowa Nursing practice, the Iowa Supreme Court issued an opinion on May 31, 2013 finding that the Iowa Board of Nursing, and not medical organizations, had the authority to define the scope of...more
- Credentialing Healthcare Professionals Nurses
On January 25, 2013, trustees around the state breathed a sigh of relief after the Iowa Supreme Court reversed the district court’s controversial decision in the trust case of In the matter of Trust #T-1 of Mary Fay Trimble....more
- Abuse of Discretion Beneficiaries Fiduciary Duty Personal Liability Revocable Trusts Settlors Trust Accounting Trustees
In This Issue:
1. New Online Filing System.
2. The Two Relevant Categories of Residential Construction Companies.
3. Two Notice Requirements for Residential General Contractors.
4. One Notice...more
- Contractors Mechanics Lien Notice Requirements Subcontractors
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo