- Co-financing by conventional lenders and Islamic compliant financiers is increasingly common as businesses seek multiple sources of funding.
- The structural differences between these tranches mean that issues...more
In This Issue:
- Sharia compliant financing of commercial real estate
- Real estate as an asset class
- Sharia compliance issues that particularly affect commercial real estate...more
Jersey LLPs: a new dawn as investment and property holding vehicles
A recent amendment to the Limited Liability Partnership (Jersey) Law 1997 (the "Law") could see Jersey Limited Liability Partnerships (Jersey LLPs) gain...more