- FDIC filing more suits against officers and directors of failed financial institutions
- Third Circuit upholds 12-year prison sentence for former BigLaw associate
- Health care executives...more
The popular image of the American corporate whistleblower, as depicted in Hollywood box-office smashes such as The Insider and Michael Clayton, is a courageous hero who reports corporate wrongdoing, often at the risk of...more
In This Issue:
- Third Circuit Panel Liberalizes “Protected Activity” Immunity for Employees Claiming Whistleblower Status
- Doing Time: A Requirement for White Collar Crime?
- Casting a Smaller Net:...more