In This Issue:
- How to Protect Your Assets as a Business Owner
- Separated But Not Divorced: Don’t Wait to Update Your Estate Plan
- Tales from the Cliff: Estate Planning Policy for 2013 and Beyond
- Advance Directives Business Assets Divorce Durable Power of Attorney Estate Planning Fiscal Cliff Generation-Skipping Transfer Gift-Tax Exemption Land Titles LLC Portability Separate Accounts Separation Spousal Elective Share Tax Rates Trusts Wills
For those of you watching Congress as 2012 came to a close and wondering what would happen to the economy if we fell off the dreaded “fiscal cliff,” you may feel as though you lost a lot of sleep over nothing.
- Estate Planning Fiscal Cliff Generation-Skipping Transfer Gift-Tax Exemption Portability Tax Rates
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo