Litigation challenging equity compensation exploded in 2012 and shows no signs of slowing, with a storm of lawsuits targeting Rule 10b5-1 trading plans threatening to strike for 2013 as well...more
In this presentation:
- Update January 15, 2013 Presentation.
More investigation notices, more lawsuits filed, more decisions reached.
Trends are becoming more apparent in hindsight.
In this issue:
- SEC Rejects Motion to Stay Resource Extraction Disclosure Rules
- Register for Our 2013 Proxy Season Update Webinar
- CFTC Proposes Swaps Report
- CFTC Issues FAQ on Energy...more