In this issue:
- Cybersecurity: Coming Soon to a Government Contract Near You
- Recent National Defense Authorization Act Presents Opportunities for Small Business Contractors
- Iran Sanctions Deal Does...more
On February 6, 2014, the Commerce Department's Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) published a Proposed Rule announcing its intent to clarify the responsibilities of parties involved in "routed exports." Delegation of...more
Venable’s International Trade and Customs Practice Group is publishing a five-part series of Client Alerts to highlight the changes surrounding the ECR (Export Control Reform). Below is Part V of the series.
- Part I:...more
Venable’s International Trade and Customs Practice Group is publishing a four-part series of Client Alerts to highlight the changes surrounding the ECR (Export Control Reform). Below is Part III of the series.
On July 25, 2013, the Office of Foreign Asset Control (“OFAC”) announced the significant expansion of its List of Basic Medical Supplies (“LBMS”). Simultaneously, OFAC issued clarifying Guidance on the Sale of Food,...more
In this issue:
- Finders May Pose Risk in Private Capital Raising
- NIST Holds First Workshop on Executive Order Cybersecurity Framework
- NIST Issues Request for Information, Begins Developing...more
On Friday, March 8, 2013, the White House announced two important steps by the Administration to further its export control reform effort, which are expected to simplify licensing requirements for less sensitive items and...more
Companies involved in petroleum refining operations or that import chemical substances used in such operations should be aware of a recent regulatory proposal issued by U.S. EPA under the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)...more