In This Issue:
- Transitioning to the ONCA
- Excerpt from Transitioning to the ONCA:
The Ontario Not-for-Profit Corporations Act, 2010 (“ONCA”) is targeted to come into effect on July 1, 2013. The new Act...more
- Bylaws Canada Corporate Governance Duty of Care Financial Accounting Ontario Not-for-Profit Corporations Act
Originally published in Internet and E-Commerce Law in Canada - December 2012 Volume 13, No. 8.
In A.B. v. Bragg Communications Inc., the Supreme Court of Canada determined that a 15-year-old can proceed anonymously...more
- Appeals COPPA Cyberbullying Facebook Media Right to Acceess Right to Privacy Social Media
Draft Regulations recognize CASL should not apply to ”regular business communications”
Industry Canada has published long-awaited draft Regulations that would lessen the impact of Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL) on...more
- Anti-Spam Legislation Electronic Communications PIPEDA Regular Business Communications
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo