There are a handful of resentencing remands in the federal courts last week.
Perhaps most interesting is United States v. Francois, remanding because the sentence imposed exceeded the statutory maximum. One doesn't see...more
- Court of Federal Claims Remand Resentencing
Three odd cases were decided last week in the federal circuits....more
- False Statements Fourth Amendment Fraud Illegal Drugs Loans Police Misconduct Resentencing Reversal Search Warrant
It's a scattershot collection of sentencing remands in this week's short wins....more
- Conspiracies Drug Distribution Fair Sentencing Act Illegal Drugs Mail Theft Resentencing Sentencing Sex Trafficking USPS
It's been a big week for resentencings - especially in the Sixth and Seventh Circuits....more
- Drug Distribution Drug Trafficking Mail Fraud Resentencing Sexual Abuse
It's a good week in the circuits for folks accused of federal crimes.
The Seventh Circuit has been active (though sadly without Judge Posner). United States v. Diaz-Rios looks interesting - it's a remand for resentencing...more
- Brady Violation Discovery Drug Distribution Drug Possession Federal Sentencing Guidelines Money Laundering Police Misconduct Remand Resentencing Vacated
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo