The USPTO’s final rules and examination guidelines for the first-to-file provisions of the Leahy-Smith America Invents Act, which was issued on February 14, 2013, contain several provisions that require Applicant action or...more
- America Invents Act First-to-File Foreign Priority Applications Patent Applications Patents USPTO
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (“USPTO”) recently revealed a revised fee schedule which changes the fees for any fee paid on or after March 19, 2013. While this is the first time the USPTO has set its own fees since...more
- America Invents Act Filing Fees Patent Fees Patents USPTO
In this issue:
- The Patent-Antitrust Interface: Are There Any No-No's Today?
- The U.S. First-to-File Patent System Takes Effect March 16, 2013
- An Overview of the Key Substantive Changes Implemented by the...more
- America Invents Act First-to-File Patent Term Adjustment Patents
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo