In This Issue:
- The Emperor’s New Economic Loss Rule
- The Architect's Role in the Construction Project
- USCIS Introduces New Form I-9
- Considering Construction Delivery Methods on Public Works
- Architects Economic Loss Doctrine Fiscal Cliff I-9 Public Projects
Originally Published In BUILDSouth, Winter 2013.
Historically, in Alabama, the project delivery methods available for owners to de-sign and construct private projects have differed from those delivery methods available...more
- Competitive Bidding Construction Management at Risk Design-Bid-Build Project Delivery Methods Public Projects
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo