Originally published in International Law Office, January 2013:
In its recent decision in SA Capital Growth Corp v Mander Estate the Ontario Court of Appeal considered whether the appellant, who was facing proceedings...more
- Court-Appointed Receivers Document Productions Forum Interlocutory Orders Ontario Securities Commission Ponzi Scheme Receivership
In This Issue:
- Morguard and the “Real and Substantial Connection” Requirement for Assumed Jurisdiction
- The Muscutt Test (2002): Eight Contextual Factors
- The Van Breda Test (2010): An Attempt...more
- CJPTA Forum Non Conveniens Jurisdiction Morguard Muscutt New Clubs Resort Test Subject Matter Jurisdiction Substantial Connection Test Van Breda
Originally published in the Ontario Bar Association's Class Action Law Section, Volume 3, No. 1 – December 2012.
The Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act ("CCAA") has long been lauded as a flexible tool that lends...more
- Class Action The Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo