In this issue:
- It’s Easier Being Green
- Off-Label Marketing Protected by First Amendment
- Understanding New Restrictions on Advertising GI Bill Benefits
- FTC Looks at "The Big Picture"
- Advertising Commercial Speech FDA FDCA Free Speech FTC GI Bill Green Guides Marketing Off-Label Promotion Off-Label Use Pharmaceutical
On December 3, 2012, the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, in a 2-1 opinion, vacated the criminal conviction of a pharmaceutical sales representative for promoting off-label uses of a particular drug....more
- FDCA First Amendment Off-Label Promotion Pharmaceutical
JD Supra gets your content noticed, increases your visibility and makes your marketing efforts hassle free...
Learn More or Schedule a demo