The rise of consumerism in China over the past ten years, accompanied by huge increases in domestic consumption, has spurred greater regulatory enforcement in the area of product liability, as well as...more
CHINA’S NEW WAVE OF REGULATORY ENFORCEMENT: WHAT MULTINATIONALS NEED TO KNOW -
Since Xi Jiping became China’s leader this year, the PRC has seen the launch of an unprecedented, sweeping government campaign to tackle...more
Since Xi Jiping became China’s leader this year, the PRC has seen the launch of an unprecedented, sweeping government campaign to tackle corruption.
The wave of enforcement action against corrupt officials that...more
IN THIS ISSUE:
- A new wave of regulatory enforcement actions in China – Are we witnessing a prolonged enforcement cycle?
- Update on recent decisions
- Australia’s innovation patent – The...more
In This Issue:
- (UK) The Validity Of Exit Consents Under English Law
- (UK) When A Charity Faces Financial Difficulty
- (UK) Are You At Risk From Financial Distress In Your Supply Chain?
- (Global Europe)...more