In This Issue:
- Executive Summary
- PRC Legal and Regulatory Updates
- Major Enforcement News
- The Pharmaceutical Blacklist: A Look Back
- After One Year
- PRC Anti-Corruption 101
- Frequently Asked...more
Since our last edition, there has been a number of developments in the Life Sciences sector across the Asia Pacific region and we are pleased to be able to update you on these recent trends.
It is evident that the...more
On 23 May 2014, the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong ("SFC") successfully obtained an order from the High Court of Hong Kong requiring Ernst & Young Hong Kong ("E&Y") to produce all audit working papers prepared...more
The rise of consumerism in China over the past ten years, accompanied by huge increases in domestic consumption, has spurred greater regulatory enforcement in the area of product liability, as well as...more
CHINA’S NEW WAVE OF REGULATORY ENFORCEMENT: WHAT MULTINATIONALS NEED TO KNOW -
Since Xi Jiping became China’s leader this year, the PRC has seen the launch of an unprecedented, sweeping government campaign to tackle...more
Since Xi Jiping became China’s leader this year, the PRC has seen the launch of an unprecedented, sweeping government campaign to tackle corruption.
The wave of enforcement action against corrupt officials that...more
IN THIS ISSUE:
- A new wave of regulatory enforcement actions in China – Are we witnessing a prolonged enforcement cycle?
- Update on recent decisions
- Australia’s innovation patent – The...more
In This Issue:
- (UK) The Validity Of Exit Consents Under English Law
- (UK) When A Charity Faces Financial Difficulty
- (UK) Are You At Risk From Financial Distress In Your Supply Chain?
- (Global Europe)...more