On November 18, 2013, the European Securities and Markets Authority (“ESMA”) published its final report on technical standards detailing how the regulation of over-the-counter (“OTC”) derivative contracts in the European...more
In This Presentation:
- AIFMD Remuneration Rules: Not going away
- Are there any ways I could avoid this altogether?
- If not, could I partially avoid it or minimise its effect?
- When do I need to worry about...more
Increasing regulation of remuneration is being introduced across the European Union, including the possibility of limits on the amounts of bonuses that may be paid by certain firms....more
The rapid evolution of the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (“FATCA”) from a U.S. driven effort to crack down on U.S. offshore tax evaders into an information reporting mechanism being considered for adoption throughout the...more
In This issue:
- A general round-up of key provisions in the AIFMD level 2 implementing regulations
- Scope of the AIFMD
- Timetable and transitional relief
- Cross-border marketing
- Delegation and...more