Read Communications & Media Law updates, alerts, news, and legal analysis from leading lawyers and law firms:
FCC Proposes New Rules On Local Wireless Siting
Data Center Networks – Interview with Jeff Moerdler, Member, Mintz Levin
What to expect from FCC Post-Governement Shutdown
Employer Social Media Policies – Interview with Mitch Danzig, Member, Member, Mintz Levin
Jason Maloni on Data Security
JOBS Act Implementation Regulations
Ernest DelBuono on Aviation
Jack Deschauer on Government Investigations
PODCAST - Inside Law - Public Policy Issues in 2013
Condo Adviser: Condominium Rules and Enforcement
Condo Adviser: What is 'FHA approved,' exactly?
Condo Owners and Dealing with Uncooperative Management Companies
Reserve Funds: Purposes and Common Mistakes
Instapundit: America's IP Laws Need to be "Pruned Back"
Social Media At Work - What's Allowed and What Isn't? PODCAST - Inside Law
Release of new book on the 'Best Practices Under the FCPA and Bribery Act"
[Legal Perspective] When Is It NOT Okay to Delete Your Social Media Account?
Tips for Mobile App Privacy Compliance
Serving Legal Documents Through Social Media
Social Media Law Report - Who Owns Your LinkedIn Account, FTC Guidance on Social Ads, More...
In This Issue:
- “The Upfront Costs of Compliance Are Looking More Like a Bargain Every Day” and “How to Minimise the Risk of Insider Trading and Leaking of Material Information” (October-December), Risk &...more
In This Issue:
- The 100 Most Influential People In the Boardroom
- Social Media & The Boardroom: Critical Questions Directors Need To Ask
- Michael Volkov on Whistleblowers
- What's Next? The Top Issues of...more
The European perspective on managing cyber risk is valuable for US companies operating internationally and also as risk management guidance when operating in the US.
Recently, an arm of the UK Government Communication...more