IS THE A IN ANDA BEGINNING TO MEAN ANTITRUST?
What Does the Supreme Court Ruling in Alice v. CLS Mean to a Software Entrepreneur?
Bill Beutler on Editing Wikipedia
Inter Partes Review Appeals: What You Need to Know
The AIA Has Moved the Cheese
Emerging Markets: Opportunity, Risk, and What it Means for Brand Protection
How is Graphene Currently Used and What is the Hope for the Future?
Derivation Proceedings: What You Need to Know
What is Graphene? Fenwick Patent Attorney Has the Answer
Examining Trends in Worldwide Design IP Filings
Two Tips for Inventors Filing Patent Applications
Track One and the Patent Prosecution Highway
The Intersection Between Intellectual Property Law and Employment Law
Lessons from Nautilus v. Biosig at the Supreme Court
Examining the Impact of the Supreme Court's Limelight v. Akamai Decision
FCPA Compliance and Ethics Report-Episode 72-interview with Michael Rasmussen
The Evolution of Trade Secret Damages
The Art of Communicating to a Jury
The Evolution of Patent Damages
The Changing Landscape of Intellectual Property in China
In This Issue:
- Monkeying around with Copyright Laws - Who can Own a Copyright?
- Restrictions in Franchise Agreements Narrowly Construed
- The Eight Corners Rule and the District of Columbia
FRANCHISOR 101: FRANCHISOR NOT LIABLE FOR ACTIONS OF FRANCHISEE'S MANAGERS -
Cortland, a former bartender, sued GECP-Sunrise, LLC, a Buffalo Wild Wings franchisee, and its franchisor, Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc., claiming...more
There have been several franchising developments since our last update in February.
This edition discusses:
- minimising the risks when marketing through social media
- comments from...more
In This Issue:
- Barry Kurtz Honored As Trusted Advisor
- Franchisor 101: The Court Delivers A Lesson To Franchisors
- Franchisee 101: Does the Franchisor Have A Duty To Protect and Enchance Its Brand?
Find an Intellectual Property Author »
Back to Top