Civil Sexual Assault Episode 5: Assessing Sexual Assault Claims
Civil Sexual Assault Episode 4: Challenges Facing Institutions Subject to Sexual Abuse Claims
The Integrated and Coordinated Approach to Title IX Compliance
Hailey French’s Story – When millions barely cover the bills.
Civil Sexual Assault Episode 3: Challenges Facing Survivors Seeking Redress Through the Civil Courts
The Keys to Assessing Sexual Abuse Claims - Civil Sexual Assault Episode 2
Civil Sexual Assault: Options for Redress
What happens if more than one person is responsible for an accident?
Catastrophic Impairment: What it means and why it's important to you if you've been hurt in a car accident
What is Subrogation and How Does it Affect Settlement Amounts?
Superman's Legal Duty
Gene Grabowski on Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices
Best Practices: Institutional Response to Sexual Misconduct (Podcast)
What Money Damages Are Available In A Personal Injury Claim?
Do you know the restrictions for a probationary driver in New Jersey?
Car Accidents and the Things You Need to Know
Webinar: Investigating and Resolving Sexual Assaults on Campus
Lessons from Amusement Park Safety Concerns: An Integrated Approach to Business Regulation
Money Talks: Safe Places & Breach of Security (Part I)
In oral argument, a litigator has very limited time—she needs to hit the
high points and move on. She must communicate enough information
to convince the judge or jury of her argument, yet must avoid getting
We all know by now that we live in a world in which information is delivered visually, and that people learn best when they have visual aids. Attorneys who head to court with demonstratives to show as well as tell their case...more
The most obvious use of an asset search is when a client is injured in an automobile accident client or personal injury case. The attorney representing his clients must use due diligence to determine whether the person or...more
I’ve been thinking a great deal about PowerPoint recently, and not in a good way. At Cogent Legal, we have been working hard on a number of cases that involve extensive use of PowerPoint for the client, and I often feel that...more
Despite the existence of technology that could prevent countless injuries caused by table saws, thousands of Americans suffer finger amputations, lacerations, or hospitalizations each years due to accidents caused by table...more
Both plaintiff and defendant in litigation need to evaluate how much the case is worth. When they are able to agree at a certain point, the case will settle. If they intend to go to trial, they must know if it is worth it....more
Personal Injury Newsletter from Tom Diehl....more
What do lung cancer and testicular torsion have to do with video marketing? Medical Malpractice attorney Gerry Orginski tells us in this informative interview. Gerry is the founder of the Lawyer’s Video Studio, and is a...more
Society of Solicitor Advocates announce launch of Instruct+ App...more
September is national food literacy month, and Kershaw, Cutter & Ratinoff, is promoting the cause by supporting local non-profit Soil Born Farms via its Facebook page.
Through the month, they will donate $5 for every new...more
For the third consecutive year, William Kershaw, Brooks Cutter and Eric Ratinoff -- all three founding partners of Sacramento-based law firm -- have been honored as "Super Lawyers” for the 2012 Northern California Super...more
The Texas Supreme Court has held that the learned intermediary doctrine generally applies within the context of a physician-patient relationship and allows a prescription drug manufacturer to fulfill its duty to warn end...more
Earlier this year, I embarked on a months-long process of building a new, more sophisticated and customized website, which I’m happy to unveil at cogentlegal.com. This post will share some of what I learned about website...more
(800) 606-1717 Top motorcycle accident attorneys in Michigan winning highest settlements for injured bikers creates "Motorcycle Helmet Laws" graphic to aide motorcyclists in their travels across the U.S. ...more
Peter J. Gregory has joined the Board of Trustees for Quad A for Kids. The group strives to take kids "Off the Streets and on to Life" by providing programs for Rochester's urban youth outside the normal school hours in a...more
(800) 606-1717 Best Michigan personal injury lawyers share Student bullying graphic in support of International STAND UP to Bullying day. No Fee promise attorneys handling all types of personal injury accidents....more
(800) 606-1717 Top medical malpractice attorneys in Michigan winning highest settlements for medical malpractice victims in medical malpractice lawsuits. Call Now! No Fee Promise!...more
(800) 606-1717 Top nursing home neglect attorneys in Michigan winning highest settlements in nursing home lawsuits for medical malpractice. Call Now! No Fee Promise!...more
(800) 606-1717 Top nursing home negligence lawyers in Michigan winning highest settlements in nursing home abuse and neglect lawsuits. Call Now! No Fee Promise!...more
(800) 606-1717 Top nursing home neglect lawyers in Michigan winning highest settlements in nursing home neglect cases. Call Now! No Fee Promise lawyers!...more
(800) 606-1717 Top Michigan law firm winning highest settlements for traumatic brain injuries after a Michigan motorcycle accident. Call now!...more
(800) 606-1717 Top Michigan wrongful diagnoses lawyers winning highest settlements for patient injuries caused wrongful diagnosis. Call now! No Fee Promise!...more
Interview with Beau James Brock published in the Baton Rouge Bar Association's Around the Bar periodical in April 2012....more
Women who used the birth control pills Yaz or Yasmin and suffered blood clots or other side effects may be eligible to file a lawsuit and receive compensation for their injuries. More than 10,000 Yasmin and Yaz lawsuits have...more
The Food and Drug Administration issued a warning in July 2011 that patients who received a transvaginal mesh device may face a greater risk of complications than those who received other forms of treatment. Transvaginal...more
Find a Personal Injury Author »
Back to Top