Why Cyber Security?
How is Graphene Currently Used and What is the Hope for the Future?
What is Graphene? Fenwick Patent Attorney Has the Answer
Are Criminal Laws the Right Response to Revenge Porn?
Bitter C-Suite: Privacy, Security and Data Protection Issues Facing Corporations, Directors and Officers
An Overview of the 2014 Class Action Survey
Jail Time for Revenge Porn Offenses?
What you need to know about Canada's new Anti-Spam Law (CASL)
BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)... *Liability and Data Breach Sold Separately
EU Data Protection Reform – Interview with Susan Foster, Member, Mintz Levin
Jason Maloni on Data Security
Mobile App Series: Privacy by Design
Unique Privacy Concerns for Mobile Apps
Polsinelli Podcast - HIPAA Changes Overview
Ted Hester on Congressional Investigations
Tips for Mobile App Privacy Compliance
Safeguards against Data Security Breaches (Part One)
Weekly Brief: New Round of Layoffs Hit Law Firms
Safeguards against Data Security Breaches (Part Two)
How to Protect Your Company From Hackers
Steven Getman: Legal links of interest for the week ending June 7, 2013
Attorney Steven Getman reports on some of the stories about courts, the law and lawyers in the news this past week:
City's red light camera program may...more
In this issue:
- Does the SEC Like Social Media? Understanding the Application of Regulation FD to Social Media
- NIST Holds First Workshop on Executive Order Cybersecurity Framework
- Jumpstart Our...more
In This Issue:
- 126 Communications: Emerging Wireline, Media Ownership and Wireless Challenges
- 128 Congressional Investigations: Anticipated Areas of Focus
- 129 Environmental: The Potential Impact of EPA...more
Find a Privacy Author »
Back to Top