“With the increased importance of electronically stored information (ESI) planning prior to pre-scheduling conferences, it appears that electronic discovery practitioners are more than ever interested in pragmatic tools to help them meet FRCP 26(f) requirements,” shared Gregory J. Spicer, Executive Vice President of Orange Legal Technologies. “With the introduction of our new eBook “Considering Meet and Confer,” it is our hope that electronic discovery professionals will find the eBook useful as a quick reference for defining and understanding critical considerations in relation to ESI, electronic discovery tasks, and meet and confer tasks.”
Organized into five key sections, “Considering Meet and Confer” shares notes, articles, and references around the following areas:
· Understanding Meet and Confer – Drivers, Definitions, Documentation and Dictionary Considerations
· Understanding Electronically Stored Information – Elements, Examination, Experts and Estimation Considerations
· Understanding Electronic Discovery Tasks – Collection, Analytics, Processing, Review and Production Considerations
· Understanding Meet and Confer Tasks – Preparation, Meeting and Follow-up Considerations
· Translating Understanding into Execution – Checklists, Case Law and Additional Reading Considerations
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.