For a compliance program to be truly successful, employees and leadership alike must know that it exists, understand it, support it, and live by it. Most successful programs involve increasing communication with employees in seven core areas:
1. Formal and informal education: Leads to behavior change
2. Company Commitment: Establishes a trustworthy work environment
3. Non-retaliation: Improves culture
4. Informed Decision-Making: Empowers employees
5. Reputation: Differentiates your organization
6. Financial Liability: Explains the ‘why’
7. Consequences: Makes compliance personally relevant
Please see full alert below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.