9 Things Your Clients Will Be Asked When Filing a PFA Petition in Allegheny County


In Allegheny County, clients can either file a petition for a temporary protection from abuse (PFA) order themselves, along with the assistance of a domestic violence advocate (available at the court house), or by hiring a private attorney to assist them with filing the petition for a temporary PFA.

Here is a list of nine things that your clients may be asked to include in their petitions for temporary PFAs in Allegheny County.

LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.

DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.

© Allison D. Gaffen, Law Office of Allison Gaffen | Attorney Advertising

Written by:


Law Office of Allison Gaffen on:

Popular Topics
Reporters on Deadline

"My best business intelligence, in one easy email…"

Your first step to building a free, personalized, morning email brief covering pertinent authors and topics on JD Supra:

Sign up to create your digest using LinkedIn*

*By using the service, you signify your acceptance of JD Supra's Privacy Policy.

Already signed up? Log in here

*With LinkedIn, you don't need to create a separate login to manage your free JD Supra account, and we can make suggestions based on your needs and interests. We will not post anything on LinkedIn in your name. Or, sign up using your email address.