In this Presentation:
Compliance Projects Generally -
- The Colleges and Universities Compliance Project:
- Final Report
Lessons to Be Learned from the Final Report -
- Tax-Exempt Colleges and Universities
- All Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Excerpt from Compliance Projects:
- The Colleges and Universities Compliance Project (“Project”) is part of an effort by the IRS to review the largest and most complex organizations in the tax-exempt community.
- Past compliance projects included:
– Credit counseling organizations
- Ongoing compliance projects:
- Housing counseling and foreclosure prevention industry
– Organizations using the self-certification process
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Colleges, Compliance, Executive Compensation, IRS, Non-Profits, Nonprofit Research Organizations, UBIT, Universities, Unrelated Business Income Tax
Published In: Education Updates, Nonprofits Updates, Tax Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Venable LLP | Attorney Advertising