In this Presentation:
Compliance Projects Generally -
- The Colleges and Universities Compliance Project:
- Final Report
Lessons to Be Learned from the Final Report -
- Tax-Exempt Colleges and Universities
- All Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Excerpt from Compliance Projects:
- The Colleges and Universities Compliance Project (“Project”) is part of an effort by the IRS to review the largest and most complex organizations in the tax-exempt community.
- Past compliance projects included:
– Credit counseling organizations
- Ongoing compliance projects:
- Housing counseling and foreclosure prevention industry
– Organizations using the self-certification process
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.