In this presentation:
- The similarities and differences between the CFPB UDAAP (Consumer Financial Protection Act), FTC UDAP (FTC Act), and the federal banking agencies UDAP legal authorities (FTC Act and Regulation AA).
- Advertising and marketing law basics, including general rules for print, TV, radio, online, email, telemarketing, and social media
- Case studies from notable CFPB enforcement actions and announcements
- Compliance tips, including use of third-party service providers
- Exam preparation and ways to navigate a CFPB investigation into advertising and marketing practices
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.