In this issue:
- FTC Chairwoman Addresses AAF’s Advertising on the Hill Day, Provides Broad Guidance
- Bringing a Legal Challenge? Expect One in Return
- NAD Says Doctor-Recommended Claims Need a Second Opinion
- Opting out of .com Disclosures Not an Option
- FTC Unveils Top Three Consumer Protection Priorities
- Upcoming Events
- Excerpt from: Opting out of .com Disclosures Not an Option
Last month, the FTC released its updated .com Disclosures guidance. The document updated the Commission’s guidance on the applicability of FTC rules and guidance on online activities for the first time since May 2000.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.