In this issue:
- Register Now for ERA D2C Convention
- NAD Has FTC's Number...And is Not Afraid to Use It
- Venable Obtains Decisive Victory for Email Advertisers and Marketers
- More on Understanding the FDA's Proposed Rules for Food Importers
- The World's Best Blog Posts on Puffery
- Upcoming Events
- Excerpt from: More on Understanding the FDA's Proposed Rules for Food Importers:
The article in last week’s newsletter about the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) proposed Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (FSVP) rules generated tremendous interest among readers, setting an alltime record for clicks on an individual story. With approximately 15 percent of all food consumed in the United States coming from overseas, it is clear why so many marketers and importers of food and dietary supplement products have an interest in the proposed rules.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Advertising, Blogs, FDA, Food Labeling, Food Safety, FTC, Imports, Marketing, NAD, Proposed Regulation
Published In: Communications & Media Updates, Consumer Protection Updates, International Trade Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Venable LLP | Attorney Advertising