In this issue:
- Register Now and Join Us at ERA D2C
- What You Think You Know Can Hurt You
- FDA Serves Seconds on Medical Food Guidance
- Facebook Promotions? You Don't Need an App for That
- Marketers Pass on NAD; NAD Passes Marketers to FTC
- Upcoming Events
- Excerpt from: FDA Serves Seconds on Medical Food Guidance
On August 13, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released a second version of its draft guidance on medical foods. The draft guidance, Frequently Asked Questions About Medical Foods; Second Edition, amends and expands upon the original draft guidance published in 2007. Medical foods are specially formulated foods intended for the dietary management of a disease or condition that has distinctive nutritional requirements that cannot be met by a normal diet alone.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.