In this issue:
- See the Sessions at ERA D2C That You Can't Afford to Skip!
- FTC Concerned Window Claims Are Not Transparent
- FTC Schools “Your Baby Can Read”
- FCC, Federal Judge Create Winners and Losers in Contest and Sweepstakes Questions
- Will "Do Not Track" Destroy Online Ads?
- USPTO Issues Rules Implementing America Invents Act
- Upcoming Events
- An excerpt from "FTC Concerned Window Claims Are Not Transparent"
On August 29, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) announced in a press release that it had sent warning letters to 14 window manufacturers and one manufacturer of window glass. The letters state that the FTC had reviewed the advertising claims on the companies’ websites and found them to be similar to claims made by five companies that were subject to an FTC enforcement action in February of this year.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.