In this issue:
- Know the Rules for Online Disclosures
- Native Advertising Red Hot; No Guidance from FTC…Yet
- Court Cans "Naturally Raised" Class Action
- Substantiated Claims Start with the Right Questions
- Upcoming Events
- Excerpt from Court Cans "Naturally Raised" Class Action:
Santa may have delivered an early present for companies in the food industry, write Venable attorneys Edward P. Boyle and David D. Conway in their recent post to Venable's advertising law blog. The present came in the form of a decision, released December 2, by the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California denying class certification in Hernandez v. Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.