In this issue:
- Appeals Court Says First Amendment Trumps FDA Off- Label Marketing Rules
- FTC Announces 100th Do Not Call Enforcement Action
- NuWave v. Emson Highlights Infomercial Copyright and Trademark Considerations
- There Are Warning Letters from the FTC, And Then There Are Other Warning Letters
- Fred Meyer Guides Go Back to the Future
- Upcoming Events
An excerpt from "FTC Announces 100th Do Not Call Enforcement Action"
This week, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) announced its 100th Do Not Call enforcement action since the founding of the National Do Not Call Registry in 2003. The FTC alleges that the company involved placed robocalls to numbers on the National Do Not Call registry. In these calls, the company allegedly impersonated the FTC and used the promise of help securing refunds connected to recent FTC enforcement actions to convince consumers to provide personal and bank account information.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.