In this issue:
- FTC Adds New Commissioner
- Balance, Clarity Key to Success of Class Action Waivers
- FDA’s Proposed Food Safety Rules Focus on Prevention
- WhoNu Dueling NAD, CARU Inquiries Would Yield Different Opinions?
- Amazon “Appstore” Decision Takes a Bite Out of Apple
- Upcoming Events
An excerpt from "Amazon “Appstore” Decision Takes a Bite Out of Apple"
Last week, Amazon.com scored an opening-round victory in the battle between the two tech giants when a California federal judge dismissed Apple’s false advertising claim against the online retailer, write Venable attorneys Roger A. Coliazzi, Maura A. Marcheski and Matthew R. Rabinowitz in a recent post to Venable’s advertising law blog, www.allaboutadvertisinglaw.com.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.