In this issue:
- Former BCP Director Discusses how FTC Picked its Fights
- Court Pierces the Veil on Anonymous Online Reviews
- FTC Finds Green Diaper Claims Don’t Hold Water
- A Warning Letter is Often Just the Beginning
- Supreme Court Rules that AG Suits Not Removable Under CAFA
- Upcoming Events
- Excerpt from FTC Finds Green Diaper Claims Don’t Hold Water:
On January 17, the FTC announced an enforcement action against Down to Earth Designs, Inc. for the use of allegedly deceptive green claims when marketing its gDiapers product. Specifically, the complaint alleged that the company made unqualified claims that the gDiaper inserts and wipes are plastic free, compostable, and biodegradable when flushed or thrown out.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.