In this issue:
- Will Consumers, or Plaintiffs, Cheer GMO-Free Cheerios?
- "Patent Troll" Reform Bills Moving through Congress
- Holiday Discounts: When Pricing Laws Attack
- CFPB Examines Disparity in Spending on Financial Services Marketing, Education
- Upcoming Events
- Excerpt from CFPB Examines Disparity in Spending on Financial Services Marketing, Education:
Last month, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) released a study of consumer financial services marketing which found that it could be difficult for consumers to find objective information. The study, which was commissioned to understand the range of information sources consumers could encounter when making financial decisions, found that financial services companies spend roughly 25 times more on the marketing of financial products than they spend educating consumers about those products.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.