In this issue:
- Digital Advertising Alliance Unveils Mobile Privacy Guidelines
- FTC Tells Search Engines and Social Media Sites: “You Got to Keep 'Em Separated”
- Nine Out of 10 Regulators Prefer Substantiated Preference Claims
- The FTC's Head Scratcher on FDA Pre-approval
- Upcoming Events
- Excerpt from: The FTC's Head Scratcher on FDA Pre-approval:
An FTC order last week left many scratching their heads, and not just because it concerned lice treatments, write Venable partner Leonard L. Gordon and summer associate Louis DiLorenzo*. The settlement with two marketers of the bed-bug and head lice treatment, Best Yet! requires them to obtain pre-approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for any future head lice treatment claims.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.