In this issue:
- Venable’s Jeff Knowles to Receive ERA Lifetime Achievement Award
- The Best Things in Life Are Free – Just Pay Separate Shipping and Handling
- CARU Says “Watch Those Kids,” at Least in Advertising
- Supreme Court to Decide Lanham Act False Advertising Standing Next Term
- Trade Secrets: Assets Worth Protecting
- Upcoming Events
- Excerpt from: Trade Secrets: Assets Worth Protecting
Trade secret theft and economic espionage against U.S. companies continue to accelerate, write Venable attorneys Armand J. “A.J.” Zottola and Robert F. Parr in a recent client alert. In today's business environment, they write, even a single trade secret security breach may substantially undermine a company’s ability to compete in the marketplace.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.