In this issue:
- Venable Secures Top Chambers USA, Legal 500 Honors
- CFPB Launches Consumer Complaint Database, Shuffles Senior Management
- Federal Judge Gives Supplement Company Daniel Chapter One A Do-Over
- Consumers Suffer Recall Fatigue
- Continuing a Claim After NAD Recommends Discontinuing = Fast Track to FTC
- Upcoming Events
An excerpt from "CFPB Launches Consumer Complaint Database, Shuffles Senior Management"
This week, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) launched a public Consumer Complaint Database making available the Bureau’s data on credit card complaints received through June 1, 2012. The CFPB also released a snapshot of the complaints it has received about credit cards, mortgages, private student loans, and bank products through June 1.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.