In this issue:
- FTC Settlement Highlights Lead Generation "Warning Signs"
- FTC (Finally) Sounds the Alarm on Endorsements
- FTC Set to Review TSR…Again
- What International Companies Must Know About Advertising in the U.S.
- Upcoming Events
- Excerpt from FTC (Finally) Sounds the Alarm on Endorsements
After the FTC issued its revised Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising in 2009, many expected a rash of enforcement in that area. Although the FTC brought a handful of cases challenging advertisers' failure to disclose material connections, this area has not appeared to be a priority, write Venable attorneys Leonard L. Gordon and Sarah J. Abramson in a recent post to Venable's advertising law blog.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.