In this issue:
- Tax Plans' New Math Is Bad News for Marketers
- Novel Payment and Discount Products Harbor Hidden Risks
- Siri Tells Plaintiffs What to Do with Product Demo Claims
- With NAD, "I Do" Is Forever
- Upcoming Events
- Excerpt from Siri Tells Plaintiffs What to Do with Product Demo Claims
In an important development for product demonstration claims, a federal court recently dismissed with prejudice a lawsuit claiming that Apple's advertising touting the iPhone's Siri feature overstated the program's voice recognition capability.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.