In this issue:
- FTC Reopens Comment Period on Proposed Changes to EnergyGuide Labels
- Venable’s Advertising Practice Named to Chambers USA Shortlist
- Protect Your Brand Against New Top-Level Domain Names
- Attention, Telemarketers: NY TCPA Class Action Dismissed...For Now
- Upcoming Events
- Excerpt from FTC Reopens Comment Period on Proposed Changes to EnergyGuide Labels:
On March 21, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) announced that it was reopening the public comment period on its recent proposal to update EnergyGuide label information and issue special labels for refrigerators and clothes washers. The proposed updates are intended to make it easier for consumers to compare products subject to new Department of Energy tests for measuring energy costs...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.