In this issue:
- FTC to Host Dot Com Disclosures Workshop on May 30
- Venable’s win in McNair v. Synapse Group has Important Implications for Future Consumer Class Actions
- The Litigation War Against "Natural" Continues
- Recent News Demonstrates Robocalling is on Regulators' Radar
- Promoting NAD Decisions for Marketing Gain: What Really Happens to Offenders?
- Upcoming Events
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.