In this issue:
- NY Court Finds Name-Dropping Remains Protected in Art and Music
- FTC Announces Staff Report on Mail or Telephone Order Merchandise Rule
- FTC Solicits Comments on Proposed Changes to Textile Labeling Rules
- FTC to Host Roundtable on Changes to Jewelry Industry Marketing Guides
- Upcoming Events
- Excerpt from: FTC to Host Roundtable on Changes to Jewelry Industry
Marketing Guides The FTC will host a roundtable in its Washington, DC offices on June 19, 2013 to discuss possible changes to the Commission’s “Guides for the Jewelry, Precious Metals, and Pewter Industries” (the Guides).
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.