In this issue:
- Product Demonstrations Deliver Reward…and Risk
- Sometimes the Claim is in the Eye of the Beholder
- Viacom v. YouTube Decision Maintains DMCA Safe Harbor for Video Site
- TCPA Claims Still Unavailable in New York
- Venable Adds Two Prominent Government Financial Enforcement Attorneys
- Upcoming Events
- Excerpt from: Product Demonstrations Deliver Reward…and Risk:
Every marketer knows that nothing drives sales like showing the product in action. Product demonstrations are arguably among the most important selling points in direct response marketing. However, write Venable partners Jeffrey D. Knowles and Randall K. Miller in the May edition of the DRMA Voice, the persuasive power of these demonstrations also brings inherent risk because they have become favorite targets for competitor challenges and consumer class action plaintiffs’ attorneys.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.