In this issue:
- FDA: Hold the Trans Fat
- The Perils of the Common Claim
- NAD Setting High Bar for Native Ad Disclosures
- It Pays to Disclose What’s Being Disclosed
- Federal Court Holds B2B Internet Platform Liable for Counterfeit Sales
- Upcoming Events
- Excerpt from: NAD Setting High Bar for Native Ad Disclosures:
The NAD recently published a second decision in as many months examining the use of so-called "native advertising." The take away, write Venable partners Amy Ralph Mudge and Randal M. Shaheen in a recent post to Venable’s advertising law blog, is that the self-regulatory body is clearly setting a high bar for disclosures in cases where marketers and publications blur the line between editorial and advertising content.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.