In this issue:
- October 16 is Coming…Is Your Company Ready?
- Are Disclaimers a Dying Breed?
- It Just Got Easier to Do the Right Thing, in Maine at Least
- No Matter Who’s Watching, Some Ads Just Aren’t for Kids
- Upcoming Events
- Excerpt from: October 16 is Coming…Is Your Company Ready?
October 16, the effective date of the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) rule changes requiring consumers’ “prior express written consent” for certain telephone calls and texts made using an “autodialer,” is upon us, writes Venable partner Ellen T. Berge in a recent post to Venable’s advertising law blog. In her post, Berge analyzes the requirements of the new rules, as well as “work-arounds” that simply will not work.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.